1 Cup Water
1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Groung Ginger
1/2 tsp Raw Honey
1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
1. in a small sauce pan, bring the water twisting not quite to a boil the hotter it gets the longer you have to wait for it to cool.
2. Add the spices, honey and lemon juice, and stir to combine.
3. Remove the sauce pan from heat, and cover with a lid.
4. Allows a mixture to steam and combine for 10 minutes.
5. Drink once cooled this tea will settle as you drink...
– ½ tsp. turmeric
– ½ inch ginger, chopped
– ½ lemon
– ¼ tsp. black peppercorns
– 1 cinnamon stick
– ½ tsp. Manuka honey (optional)
– 2 cups of water
1. Add the water and spices into a sauce pan
2. Bring to boil over medium heat
3. Pour hot tea into two tea cups
4. Squeeze about one tsp. of lemon into each cup and stir
5. Add honey if required and enjoy!
The choice of spices have anti-bacterial, anti-viral and antiseptic properties and the ginger has a high vitamin C content which helps boost the immune system which is the body’s defense against infection. All of which...
80g almonds (1/2 cup)
70g sunflower seeds (1/2 cup)
6 medjool dates, pitted
1tbsp coconut oil
pinch Pink Himalayan Salt
Mango turmeric layer:
200g creamed coconut/coconut butter (1 cup)
2tbsp coconut oil
2tbsp maple syrup (optional)
1 large mango (about 1 cup pureed)
2tsp fresh turmeric
1tsp fresh ginger
1tbsp lime juice
4 Chicken breast, boneless skinless halves
1 head Broccoli sliced into eight long stalks
1 whole large cloveGarlic
1 tbspGinger, fresh
1 400 mL (13 1/2 ounce) tin Coconut milk. i use aroy-d amazon, full fat
Baking & Spices
1/2 tspTurmeric, powdered
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup dry white wine
1/2 cup orange juice
1 lime, juice of
2 tbsp yellow mustard
3 tbsp brown sugar, more for later
1 tbsp garlic powder
3/4 tbsp ground turmeric spice
1 tsp ground corriander
1 tsp sweet paprika
Salt and Pepper
1 large fennel bulb, cored, sliced
1 large sweet onion, sliced into half moons
6 pieces bone in, skin on chicken (chicken legs or breasts, or a combination)
2 Oranges, unpeeled, sliced
1 lime, thinly sliced (optional)
Make the marinade. In a large bowl or deep dish, mix together the first six ingredients: olive oil, white wine, orange juice, lime juice, mustard and brown sugar.