1 Cup Water
1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Groung Ginger
1/2 tsp Raw Honey
1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
1. in a small sauce pan, bring the water twisting not quite to a boil the hotter it gets the longer you have to wait for it to cool.
2. Add the spices, honey and lemon juice, and stir to combine.
3. Remove the sauce pan from heat, and cover with a lid.
4. Allows a mixture to steam and combine for 10 minutes.
5. Drink once cooled this tea will settle as you drink it so you will need a spoon to redistribute the spices.